Welcome to Knox Presbyterian Church. We have been serving the community of Leamington and the surrounding areas of South Essex County since 1896. Constantly adapting to changes in the community, we are currently engaged in an ongoing project of re-visioning and revitalization as we face the challenges of ministry and mission in the 21st Century.
Knox serves a highly diverse and multicultural community, is actively involved in the Leamington Area Ecumenical Refugee Committee, and counts a growing ethnic Karen group in its worshipping community.
We are located at 58 Erie Street South in downtown Leamington. There is ample parking available on street, in the church’s own parking lot, and in the nearby municipal Princess Street parking lot.
The Church building is fully accessible and air-conditioned.
Come Grow with Us – An Introduction to Knox for visitors and new members.