Who we are
St. Andrew’s is a congregation of the Presbyterian Church in Canada.
When St.Cuthbert’s Presbyterian (founded 1892) voted to enter into the United Church in 1925, a group of members opted to remain Presbyterian. This marked the humble beginning of Saint Andrew’s Presbyterian church. Our congregation worshiped in the local school for a couple of years until before the present building was constructed in 1927.
For a more complete history of the Presbyterian church in Canada, a brief 30 minute film can be found here.